[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cleveland RBs Question

Easy n Dirty

Question for Browns homers out there (this means you loaf) - injusry report this week for Jamal lewis says the following: "Limited in practice all week and is a game-time decision. Jerome Harrison will start if needed."

This suggests that if healthy, Lewis gets the start. Can that possibly be the case? As a Jets fan, I know Mangini can be unpredictable and downright foolish at times, but would he really return to giving the lion's share of the touches to lewis when harrison has shown so much more in his opportunity? Any insights?

I gotta' start harrison this weekend anyway, due to a combination of bad drafting and bye week issues, just curious what the long term expectations are in that backfield.

I have Harrison also and I would still bet that Lewis gets his job back WHEN healthy. It just does not seem like any teams are willing to sit the #1 in any event mid-season. Like Deangelo Williams for a few years down in Carolina, or Barber in Dallas when Julius was still there. It seems painfully obvious who should start, but HC's never seem to care about us Fantasy Football guys who HOPE for injuries just so we can strengthen our team with backups!

Harrison had nice numbers due to the amount of touches he received. He's not the long term answer back there. I believe Lewis would have had similar stats against Cinci if given that many opporturnities.

I have no evidence but a gut feeling that Lewis will go back to featured when healthy.

Edited by loaf