[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS at QB?

#1brownsfan

I'm torn as to who to start at QB. Romo has been so darn inconsistent - but has a nice matchup. Garrard won me the game last week, so I have a hard time benching him. His matchup against Seattle isn't so bad either. We get 1 point per 20 yds. passing, 6 pts. per TD, no penalty for INTs. What do you think.

Thats a hard decision. I think the running game is going to take over in the Dallas vs. KC matchup, but you may see Dallas come out throwing for the first 2 scores to try and fool everyone into thinking their passing offense is back on track.

As for Jacksonville vs. Seattle you have the issue that Gerrard isn't that great on the road, but I think they may try to prove this false also. You also have a chance that they run a lot here also as they try to play the ball control game.

In the end, I think I would go with Romo and cross my fingers.