[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NEED HELP FOR WIN TONIGHT

Nate3422

Okay so Im in 10th place out of 12 and need a win bad this week or I will fall to last. I am down 8 points and have ricky williams tonight. You get 10 waiver moves for the season and I have used 6. I did not play a kicker this weekend bc of a bye. I dont even have a kicker on my roster right now. Should I pick up one of the kickers in the monday night game tonight to try to really help me get the 9 points I need or roll the dice with Ricky williams alone? Also to pick up a kicker tonight I will have to drop Darren Sproles or Greg Olson who I would really like to stay my starting tight end. I picked up Ben Watson this week and could keep him instead but I like Olsen better. What do you think guys?

Ok I was leaning towards picking up one of the kickers. One other thing that sucks is neither kicker tonight has had their bye week so ill have another week when I will either go without a kicker or blow another move on a kicker later on. So you think drop Olsen or Sproles? Sproles is just a handcuff and Olsen is actually my starting tight end. Im leaning towards Sproles I think

Well if you still have Gould on your roster you wont have to go without a Kicker or waste another move on one...as for who to drop I'd probably drop Olsen....It looks like your thin at rb and sproles will come in handy if LT gets injured again or you can use him as a flex when you have other bye week for you wr/rb

Edited by 85thatstright10