[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Give Moreno/DMason for Palmer/JJones

I give up my RB3 and a bench WR for a solid backup QB and scrub JJones.

I start 2 RBs and have Pierre and ADP, so Moreno or JJones would not start for me except for ADP's BYE or an injury to him or PT. For a PT injury, I have Bell. Derrick Mason will stay on my bench behind my stacked WR/TEs. JJones does play DET at home during ADP's BYE.

I gain some insurance at QB and a good start this week vs HOU at home on Peyton's BYE.

Even though I don't want to overpay for a BYE week filler, I feel naked at QB without a better backup.

-Heroes

pretty indifferent about it, i do not see the gain in getting a solid back up qb other than for Manning's bye. Id probably turn it down.

http://imaginarygridiron.blogspot.com/ please check out my new blog

I hear you. Thanks for the response. Since I have a very solid team so far, I'm basically trying to get conservative and make sure I am OK in the event of an injury to my starters.

Right now I am vulnerable to an injury at QB and think that would be the hardest position to find a suitable injury replacement based on what's available.

I'm also looking to acquire Chester Taylor to cover for an ADP injury.

-Heroes

Another version on the table:

Palmer/Jacobs/Addai for Moreno/Thomas/Manningham

Palmer is an upgrade at backup QB and gives me Peyton injury insurance.

Jacobs vs. Thomas is a downgrade but probably closer than most think. I see BJacobs as a reasonable buy low.

Addai replaces Moreno and I have DBrown in case of injury.

I expect Manningham to fade with Nicks returning and the schedule getting tougher.