[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What is the worth of Mannigham...

CSA81

Manningham for Mareno is the trade i recieved. I need a good WR but looks like he hasnt' realy done much since week 2. So didnt know if anyone had any insight to this or just let me know if its a good or bad one. thanks he also sent hightower/maclin for mareno if thats any better.

I feel like i cant make a decision anyomre when it comes to trades! thanks in advance/1

you could get a lot better than manningham for moreno...look at other roster in you league, see who needs help at rb and see if you can make a trade with them for a better wr.

Thats what i've been doing. I swear i have tried to trade everyone in the league and nobody is doing anything. At least they want more than they're asking for and ain't messing with em. idk we'll see

but yea thanks for the help was leaning that way anyway, just needed it confirmed