[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Should I accept this trade?

solo

I sure could use another RB but there's not much left anymore. Injuries are taking a toll of what wasn't a very strong corp to begin with.

I've been offered: Ahmad Bradshaw and Percy Harvin

In return for: Sims-Walker

Being a PPR league, Bradshaw scares me a little 'cuz he's not much for the passing game, but he's good for some rushing yards every week.

Harvin has been putting up decent numbers when the queens aren't hammering out the running game in the first half.

Thoughts????

-Solo

I honestly don't like the trade...with Sim-Walker value right now I think you can atleast land a low end rb1 that gets the bulk of the workload with a team that is hurting at WR, JMO

Good thought.

Before I go ahead and make a decision, i'll look at the teams in my league again and see how everyone is set at WR. I did look them over last week, but didn't really see anyone that was in a glaring need at the position. Plus there's still Collie and Miles Austin out on Waivers this week.

-Solo