[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have lousy kickers, K. Brown and J. Kasay. I need help to find new one!

dfine

I have to carry two kickers on my roster all year and must start one each week. My kickers have been mediocre this year. I think it is time for an upgrade. I must drop a kicker for a kicker. It does cost me to do drop adds, so I must make the right choice. I am looking for the entire season and this week also.

My 2 kickers are Kris Brown and Jon Kasay. I was thinking of dropping Kasay.

Scoring: XP:1 pnt, 0-34= 3 points, 35-49= 5 points, 50+ =7 points

Here are kickers that are available

Jay Feely (NYJ) Team looks good and he is getting chances. This week vs Buffalo

Josh Scobee (JAC) He has been consistent except for last week, no points. Has a decent schedule

Olindo Mare(SEA) He is getting his chances, and in my format is number 3 kicker. Don't know if his job is safe.

Jason Hansen (DET) For some reason he does ok each year. They still kick field goals even when they are down. He is 7th in scoring in my league.

So, would you keep what I have or pick up one of these guys.

If so who would you drop. I am leaning on dropping Kasay.

That's a pretty long post dedicated to......kickers. Well I am a kicker right now in college so I can't knock the position too bad, but in fantasy, go find a kicker on waivers and play the matchups each week unless you find someone you're comfortable with. From that short list, I'd pick up scobee

Looking at you list and points Hanson looks to be pretty good. He still has the leg to kick 50+ and has been pretty much money from 40 or less his whole career. Being a Lions fan I hate to say that we can count on 2 to 3 FG a game and 1, maybe 2 TD's. They seem to fizzle out and not score TD's more times than not and with Hanson's leg it is almost an automatic 3 pts.

Hope this helps.