[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Advice

dfan88

Would you make this deal based on my roster listed in my signature. Both CJ and MJD are on bye next week. I am trying to land two solid starting RB's with Chris Johnson. I have not had much production from my flex spot since I only have two starting RB's. Getting 2 starting RB's in return would allow me to be competitive next week and would allow me to have a decent flex play each week. I play in a 12 team league and there is very little RB help on the wire. Am I getting enough in return for CJ and Witten (he would also take Celek instead of Witten)?

Edited by dfan88

I don't think I'd make this move - CJ has been luke warm over the past few weeks, but he'll bounce back. LT & Sproles - that's just a headache on who to start any given week. Mendenhall I like, but just wouldn’t part w/ CJ for him.

That's my two cents.

Take a look at my trade question when you have a minute.

Good luck.

passsssss

But looking at your roster, you are thin at RB. I'd trade a tight end straight up. Either offer Celek or Witten for Mendanhall or someone better. Witten has great trade value, and you can win with Celek.

Edited by jordanzs