[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Should I trade both Ray Rice and Reggie Bush for Ronnie Brown

choptalk

Im in a 12 team league and im the running back whore of my league. Now that the byes are here everyone is begging me to make trades.

I have Forte, Rice, Lynch,Bush,McCoy, D.Brown on my team and I only have to start 2 each week.

If I make this trade I can pretty much play forte and brown the rest of the year with some decent backups if I need them.

But is bush and rice too much?

Edited by choptalk

i would do it.

i don't think it is too much, bush nothing special...so upgrading from rice to ronnie brown. miami has a great o-line, rb will continue to produce.

Thats kind of what im thinking.

I think on the surface he is getting the better deal overall, but with all the backs I have its basically Rice for Brown.

I think this is a classic case of both teams getting better even though I am giving up more.

I really think Brown has the potential to be the number one fantasy back in all of football the rest of the season now that they have the wildcat going full force.

I do love Rice though, and bush has some great matchups in the next few weeks

This is the kind of trade that has helped me win Championships.

I love two for one trades when I am giving 2 and getting 1. This is basically a Rice for Brown trade. Both are great backs but Brown scores more TD's. Bush is a throw in.

Make it happen.