[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

S. Smith (NYG), Jennings, TJ Housh, Sims-Walker

Tega

At this point, I'm leaning towards not playing Jennings. I know he publically stated that he wants the ball more. This is a game where Rogers may get more time to throw...giving Jennings time to get down the field. Still, it may be a game where Grant runs the clock out.

I feel that Arizona and NO will be doing a lot of scoring so Smith and TJ Housh may be active all game. Sims-Walker seems to be the only WR worth passing to on the Jacksonville team. I don't know if they'll limit looks his way after breaking team rules last week.

It's suppose to rain in Seattle (what's new?) so I may end up putting Jennings in my lineup. Hell, I may end up not playing MSW.

I appreciate your input all! :wacko:

are you kidding me? a number 1 WR playing the lions? how do you not start him?

Start Jennings, TJ, and Smith

Driver seems to be the #1 WR Rogers looks at. The one game it literallly looked like Rogers wouldn't even make eye contact with Jennings. The OL doesn't give Rogers time to wait for Jennings. MSW seems to be the #1 target for Jacksonville. Is there a big difference between St Louis and Detroit's pass defense? I'm serious with that question. I feel that without Calvin Johnson (and maybe Stafford) Detroit won't be able to do much on offense so GB may get ahead early then run Grant most of the game. I feel that Steven Jackson will be able to run on Jacksonville. I see that game a little closer thus Jacksonville would probably pass more. Maybe I'm wrong.

Jennings hasn't been very productive this season. It makes it harder to make a decision. I think my last choice will come down to MSW or Jennings.

Again, thanks all for your input!

Driver has torched Detroit and I have to think they will gameplan him more fiercely . . . which could create some opportunities for Jennings. I really like this game as a bounceback for G Jenn . . . and wish I had him on my team. Detroit gives up passing TDs like Obama hands out our money.

Housh has been unanimous so far, and I'm not going against that either.

So, it's Steve Smith NYG vs. Mike Sims Walker. Smith is the #1 WR in fantasy football according to my league's scoring system . . . but I honestly can't see that lasting. The Giants D will keep the Saints more under control, and not necessitate as much passing as we've been seeing. Likewise, the Giants should run (with success) vs. NO. I see this as an off week for Smith . . . who is on my team.

MSW draws St. Louis? Please.

Driver has torched Detroit and I have to think they will gameplan him more fiercely . . . which could create some opportunities for Jennings. I really like this game as a bounceback for G Jenn . . . and wish I had him on my team. Detroit gives up passing TDs like Obama hands out our money.

Housh has been unanimous so far, and I'm not going against that either.

So, it's Steve Smith NYG vs. Mike Sims Walker. Smith is the #1 WR in fantasy football according to my league's scoring system . . . but I honestly can't see that lasting. The Giants D will keep the Saints more under control, and not necessitate as much passing as we've been seeing. Likewise, the Giants should run (with success) vs. NO. I see this as an off week for Smith . . . who is on my team.

MSW draws St. Louis? Please.

Samson - Thanks for your post. I'm afraid Smith may have a less productive game against the NO solid defense. The thing is - NO will be scoring so NYG will have to pass. I think Smith has the best moves on the team and likely will be the WR that is most open. Smith is like Wes Welker. He may not get TDs, but he should get his receptions (we get 4 pts for every 4 rec).

Besides MSW being in the doghouse, I also started thinking that maybe it will be Holt's game for looks, since they are playing St Louis. I'm stumped on who not to play. Thanks again for your thoughts.

Edited by Tega