[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need Help with Lineup

CombatVet1329

Im starting Steven Jackson at RB and Nate Burleson at WR. I have 2 flex positions open that I need to fill:

- Mario Manningham

- Pierre Thomas

- Kevin Smith

- Jeremy Maclin

- Nate Washington

Please pick two......will help in return.

Also if anyone has any suggestions on if Kaeding or Gostkowski is the better play, please advise. Im leaning towards Kaeding because I think Gostkowski will mainly be booting XP's.

Thanks guys

I'd go with Manningham and Thomas.

I hear ya.....Im just a little apprehensive because I think Manningham will see less and less tosses as Hakeem Nicks gets integrated and since Bell is back it will limit Pierre's touches. But Pierre has been consistent this year and I don't see Thomas underperforming. I think Sean Payton is just throwing a little propoganda out there with Pierre's injury. I think he's good for 70-90 rushing yards 40-50 rec yards and at least 1 TD

The last time I benched Kevin Smith I got burned and I think with Stafford and Johnson out, Daunte will be handing the ball off and will at least be using Smith to push it in when theyre on the goal line.

Im still anxious to see if Maclin has a good week.....Im not comfortable giving him the nod to start. I have a really close matchup this week and can't afford to gamble.