[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS at RB

Samson

C Johnson vs. NE

Bradshaw vs. Saints

T Jones vs. Buffalo

Tomlinson vs. Denver

Johnson's the most talented at this point, but NE has been stingy with rushing TDs.

Bradshaw looked good last week after missing practice, and I see the Giants trying to keep the ball out of Brees' hands by running.

T Jones has a soft opponent in Buffalo, but he's splitting time.

Tomlinson has killed Denver in the past, but this is a different Denver D . . . and a different LT. Until he shows me that old flash, I'm sitting him . . . :wacko: which pretty much means he'll go off on Monday night.

Anyway, I'd appreciate hearing which two you recommend and why.

I think benching CJ is a mistake regardless of opponent becuase he could take it to the house every time he touches the ball.

I'd go with Jones against a terrible Bills run defense. Plus the Bills have a couple other injuries on D they are dealing with and the weather in NJ looks to be rainy and windy, which bodes well for the running game.