[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Too many good WR's

Mi6op

PPR League start 3 WR and there is a flex position. I have my starting lineup as follows

Sims-Walker

Santana Moss

Nate Burleson

Steve Smith

Bench: Andre Johnson

All the wr's except Johnson are having great Matchups this week. It's a gutsy call to bench my 2nd round pick but I just think these other guys will do equally as good with much more upside this week.

Your thoughts?

i have almost the same exact problem:

andre johnson- like you said, your 2nd round pick and i see this as a high scoring game, im starting him

wes welker- playing against a run down titans secondary and team for that matter, always gets targeted at least 10 times a game

steve smith (NYG) - in the top 5 in yards, receptions, td's, and targets but im worried about the giants playing in the dome and eli not 100%, i can see

this as one of those games the giants only score 17 or 20 points and smith could get lost in the picture but hes almost

impossible to sit with those stats

nate burlesson - i just picked him up in my league this week actually, arizona has the top run D and the worst passing D, the 2 games hasselback has

played this year hes thrown 7 td's and burlesson is in the top 5 in a couple stats including targets so you know their gonna throw

the ball today and burlesson should get his

now out of welker smith and burlesson what do u think?