[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Drop Maclin for J Stu

stokers

Maclin's value is fairly high right now. Due to the fact that Cotchery has a bum hammy, have you considering preserving that roster spot for Stewart by offering a two-for one deal (maybe Maclin and Cotchery) to a team that is WR deficient right now. You may be able to upgrade maybe at TE in the process. This would be an option, instead of just dropping Maclin. I don't think Kevin Curtis is going to be the same anytime soon, thus Maclin's value will seemingly rise, after gaining the confidence of McNabb last week.

Edited by FF Freak

Yeah, that is a toughy (handcuffing a backup), which is a highly deabatable. I am not a big fan of handcuffing, but personally feel that Delhomme is SO bad with no viable back-up in Carolina, that this has become a strictly run-first offense. Steward, when healthy, is getting approximately 10-15 carries per game on average. He would also be better trade bait down the line. It's a tough move and of course Westbrook, being as fragile as he is, could go down at any time, but I would gamble by scooping up Stewart and plug him in somehow, some way. If it were me, McCoy would be the casualty, but I truly understand your concern.

This a tough one. I love the idea from FFreak and if that doesnt work out, pick up Stewart and drop Mccoy. I personally think that you currently have a good set or RB's but if you drop Maclin and say Cotchery's ham doesnt heal well you are only going to be left with AJ and VJ. This a tough one I think that you have to def pick up Stewart, he looked fantastic this weekend and has looked great all year long. Maclin or Mccoy, who is it going to be???

Good Luck

Thanks for the feedback. In my original post, I mentioned that I picked up Nicks this morning. I've updated my signature with my latest line up.

Since I have Nicks now, should I drop Maclin, Cothery or just not go after Stewart. There's a good chance I would play Stewart this week against Buff, but I wouldn't play Maclin right now.