[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

K.Smth/Massaquoi for J.Lewis/S.Holmes,McGahee

monkeypaws

Send Kevin Smith, Det RB

Send Mohamed Massaquoi, Cle WR

Receive Jamal Lewis, Cle RB

Receive Santonio Holmes, Pit WR

Receive Willis McGahee, Bal RB

Got offered this... I got Rice so having McGahee might be nice if the ravens start to run more at the goal line...

Don't really want to give up Smith though. In a keeper league(keep 2players) so was thinking Turner/Smith or Turner/Rice at the end of the year

I think I might be better off trying to trade some of my wide receivers and maybe Orton/Ryan for one decent guy...

Any advice is appreciated as always :wacko: League rules in my sig. Thanks!

I think I would do this. The slight downgrade you are making from Smith to Lewis seems equivalent to the upgrade you are making from Mass to Holmes, in addition you have McGahee who is really only valuable to someone who owns Rice, which you do. Also, I would Keep Turner and Rice and not worry about Smith. That offense is horrible. This trade is not a big come up (from looking at the players themselves) for either one of you but you have way too many receivers compared to only 3 backs so this is also an improvement in that aspect.

I actually would much rather have Kevin Smith than Jamal Lewis, but I would rather have Holmes than Massaquoi too though. Since it's a 2 for 3, who would you have to drop to make room for McGahee? Also, with the way he's playing and his role expanding, it's looking like Rice is a sure keeper for next year over either Smith or Turner, so it's really just a question of which of the other 2 you keep.