[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What would you offer for Warner?

mdaschaf

I know Warner has not been as good as expected this season, but his schedule is very favorable for the rest of the season. Right now I have Cutler and Palmer (rest of team in sig), Cutler has been pretty good and Palmer has been..fine. I compared Cutler/Warner schedule for the rest of the way and when one has a tough week, the other has a great matchup.

The owner that has Warner, also has Rivers and Orton. I am trying to decide what I should offer him. I was thinking a WR, seeing how his best is Sims-Walker, and that Crayton now on the bench in favor of MIles Austin.

Here is the rest of his team:

QBs:

Rivers

Orton

Warner

RBs:

Daneglo Williams

Frank Gore

Moreno

Buckhalter

WR:

Walter

Crayton

Knox

Sims-Walker

TE:

Cooley

Finley

D:

Broncos

Vikings

If your league only offers 4pts/td and penalizes interceptions, i'm not sure there's a WR i would give up for warner. Edwards, maybe, but i don't think he'll jump on that. if you're going to trade one, it would be edwards, and now's the time. You may have to add Rashard to sweeten the deal, which would be OK as you have a lot of solid RBs and rashard's schedule gets tougher from here on out.

Please see my question... Dropping Felix Jones. Thanks!