[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Would it be dumb to pick up Larry Johnson on waivers instead of Gates and TJ Housh?

cbraendle

I think one of the players in my league is quitting-within a few hours he dumped LJ, Gates, TJ Housh, and Broncos D. Althought he still has Peterson and Gore, among others. He didn't pick anyone up after dropping them.

I really want to pick up LJ, as my RB's are making me very angry (although they are all outperforming LJ). I think i might need depth at RB, athough i already have Marion Barber, Knowshon Moreno, Matt Forte, and Brandon Jacobs. They are all losing carries to their backup (except Matt Forte, although Wolff stole a TD away a week ago), and LJ is not losing carries to Charles.

I also am thinking TJ Housh over Gates, as I definately deep WR depth - I have Steve Smith (NYG), who i don't know if i would call a number 1 WR on his own team now, and i have Reggie Wayne and Marshall who are obvious studs.

I have some 2 for 1 trades that would leave me thin at WR (only 2 on my team after trades if they go through), so i really want TJ Housh.

I have Shockey who i love starting every week, and i don't think Gates would be a huge upgrade.

I think LJ and Housh will both get it going. Who should i go with? TJ Housh or LJ (basically down to those 2)?