[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

traded boldin for ocho

Double D

Thanks for the reply.

Not a bad deal. Ocho seems to have got back into the grove. Boldin is the #2, but in a pass 1st offense. I don't agree with trading injured players, especially if he misses any time.

Double D,

I like the trade. Ochocinco seems to be getting on the same page with Palmer, and he is CIN go-to WR still. He's not great in a PPR league, but he does get yardage and he should score a few more TDs. Are right about Boldin being injured, if he's not healthy then he's not helping your team. Get players on it that are healthy, you can plug in each week and get production. Don't get me wrong, Boldin can be a stud, but he also tends to disappear from the ARI offense when he's not at full strength. Plus, Warner has too many other weapons to throw to in Fitz, Breaston, Hightower, Urban, etc.