[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need lineup help

wreckless518

ok morris and dmac iout with injury and i got buck on bye week ..

RB

Jamal Lewis vs GB or Michael Bush vs NYJ ....im leaning to Lewis

Flex spot

Devin hester @ CIN

Mohamed Massaquoi vs GB im leanin to Hester...that means ill have 3 people from chicago starting for me lol

any advice is appreciated! thank you

Edited by wreckless518

I really like Massaquoi, I think he is going to get better each and every week. If Sydney Rice was not on waivers, I would of snatched him up last week off waivers, which is where he still sits now....

The other, Lewis and Bush could basically be a wash, I like the fact that Bush is at home with a team travelling from the east coast, so I would go with him...

lol im in the minority but id go bush and hester. i'm a jets fan...their run defense has been average at best even WITH kris jenkins. jamal lewis won't do crap against the packers very good run d. and idk, i just can't believe people are picking massaquoi over hester. hester's been the best wr in a very solid bears offense. i know mass is the only option in cleveland but i really can't trust him at all.

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=304243

sanchez i feel the same way...and bengals just got picked apart in their last game ...im thinkin cutler has a huge game..it just sucks havin my RB WR and TE all on chicago haha..i worry with mass because cle has been mediocre for an offense and ur right he is the only option but only gettin like 3-4 catches a game hes just happened to get a TD in a few games..i feel hester is more of a threat..unless Cin deff targets and doubles him.

as far as bush and lewis..god thats tough becasue bush could be backseat to fargas..at least i know lewis will get 15 touches.