[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

RB#2 help

RJV

Ok guys after talking to rajn and WashD and others, I was going to start for this week only, both Bell and PT,if I didn't get Maroney in my waivers this week. Unfortunately I did not get Maroney but I did do some research and came to the conclusion that its a very very good possability that BJGE, aka law firm, will do as well or even better than Maroney. Maroney has had chance after chance to prove himself and he has disapointed time after time.So I grabbed BJGE and was thinking on placing him is as my #2 RB this week.

This the right move?

thx steel, anyone else?

PPR league?

Do you really want to go into the week starting BJGE? Come on could you really do that? Nobody knows the right answer 100% but let's be honest, I go with the guy that is getting goaline carries (bell) and the guy that split 50/50 in carries last week (bell 15, p.thomas 15).

I am not sure I could start BJGE on a roll of the dice unless I 1. have an amazing team and can risk it, or 2. have a horrible team and am looking to hit the lotto.

BJGE got 7 carries to Maroney's 16 last week. Pats had a huge lead and still left Maroney in most of the game.

BJGE is a speculative pickup with a moderate to high ceiling, but until we know more about the Pats backfield, start both Sains' and know you made the right choice.