[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS: Wide Receiver Edition

tosberg34

...and I don't know how to choose which to start. All I need is 1 from the list below (I'm already starting Andre Johnson and Miles Austion). If you could pick one which would it be and, if you are generous, why? Thanks!

Standard performance league (6pt TD, 1pt/10yds, Bonus 5 pts at 100yds):

Devin Hester @ CIN

Johnny Knox @ CIN

Lance Moore @ MIA

Hakeem Nicks @ ARI

Mario Manningham @ ARI

I like Johnny Knox to get into the endzone against the Bengals.

After that I'd probably go Manningham in what might end up in a bit of a shoot out against Arizona.

Hester is too erratic for my taste, and I think you are already taking a bit of a risk with Miles Austin (given we don't know exactly what his role will be or how much he'll be affected by the defense actually paying attention to him).

I like Nicks but much of his action has been in blow out time/in the slot so he's a bit less dependable as well.

So ultimately I probably go with Knox who's the safest bet for good solid point production.

Best of Luck,

WashD