[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS @ WR and RB

CamBuc

Hey guys,

I'm in a weekly pick salary cap league. This week there seems to be an abundance of juicy matchups, which is nice, but makes it very hard to pick my team! By picking value picks at DEF, TE, QB, I've freed myself some room to pick some big names at RB and WR... But I can't decide which. Help me out!

RB: (pick 2):

Benson vs. CHI (Will be fired up, and has become a stud, but Chicago's run D is pretty good...)

TJones vs. OAK (Slashed Buffalo last week, and Oakland's run D is pourous, but bottled up Philly last week...)

Stewart vs. BUF (Can't afford DeAngelo, is Stewart worth it for the matchup alone, despite the timeshare...?)

WR: (pick 2):

Wayne vs. STL (Surely a no-brainer, he'll tear up St. Louis, but will he and Manning rest if they build a lead?)

AJohnson vs. SF (Another great matchup, but SF has a sneaky D)

Welker vs. TB (Gashed the Titans, and will gash the Bucs. I'm going to Wembley so it'd be nice to cheer on a fantasy player, even against my Bucs!)

VJackson vs. KC (Good matchup, very consistent, but division rivalries are always unpredictable.)

At the moment I'm thinking Benson, Jones, Wayne and Johnson... Thoughts?

I love Thomas Jones, as you said. He ripped up Buffalo. Westbrook still had about 80 yards rushing and another 40 receiving so don't be hesitant to start Jones. Also, while i really don't think you could go wrong with Benson or Stewart this week, I just prefer Benson. Better RB overall.

At wide receiver, again i don't think you can go wrong. I vote for Johnson and Welker just because as you said, Wayne may be pulled out if they just dominate which is very possible. However..starting wayne won't hurt.

See Mine

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=304515