[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WR bye week issues? Drop Burleson or play w/ two?

GoNads

In my one PPR league (standard scoring), I have three WR's on bye this week due to some waiver selections earlier in the year. We have strict roster requirements so I cannot drop another position and pick up a WR. I am 4-3 (we had a double header) and two games behind the division leader so I can't afford a loss. Also, the waiver selection priority is based off of record so I'll be near the bottom half.

My WR's are as follows:

Wayne, Marshall, Simms-Walker, Burleson and H. Nicks. Marshall, Simms-Walker and Burleson are off this week. We start 3 receivers- have Wayne and Nicks in now.

So, would you drop Burleson/Simms-Walker and pick up a WR for this week knowing you'll lose one for the rest of the year, or hold on play just two and hope for the best?

btw, tried trading and no one is biting.

Thanks

I think you are deep enough to drop Burelson, especially given the Seahawks line woes....but it completely depends on who's available on the FA wire...if it is a real reach, and your likely only to get a few points out of the spot, I stay put, if you can pick up a serviceable player, then I probably make the move.

WD

Thanks guys. Here are the possible options available on the waiver wire. Remember, it's a PPR league.

M. Wallace- Pitt home vs Vikes (no Winfield)

Avery- Stl home vs Colts (banged up- no confidence in him)

Muhammed- Car home vs Buffalo

Bess- Miami home vs Saints

Coles- Cincy home vs Chicago

L. Moore- Saints @ Miami

Chambers/Floyd- Chargers @ Chiefs

James Jones- Pack @ Cleveland

Thanks guys. Here are the possible options available on the waiver wire. Remember, it's a PPR league.

M. Wallace- Pitt home vs Vikes (no Winfield)

Avery- Stl home vs Colts (banged up- no confidence in him)

Muhammed- Car home vs Buffalo

Bess- Miami home vs Saints

Coles- Cincy home vs Chicago

L. Moore- Saints @ Miami

Chambers/Floyd- Chargers @ Chiefs

James Jones- Pack @ Cleveland

Yuck. Keep Burleson. you are looking to gain maybe 4-5 points, and that is about it. What are the chances of you losing by that much? Burleson is only 1 bad week out of huge game. And i would hate to have you run into a guy who picks up Burleson and it bites you in the end...