[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Good trade or stay put?

LEAGUECHAMP

Like many this season, I took a chance on MSW and was greatly rewarded.............however, I still feel like I'm living on borrowed time with this guy due to his injury history. I know that Forte is exactly tearing things up, but I'd like to take a chance on a "buy-low" RB that has the talent to improve.

Mike Bell is just riding my bench at the moment and is hard for me to start unless I know PT is injured. I've tried sending MB to the PT owner in my league but he's not interested. This is a standard-scoring (6pts for TD's and 1 pt per every 10 yds) league. Any thoughts? Would you do it?

Sorry but i think that trade would weaken ya. Your wideouts aren't that good. MSW was a missed pickup for me but i think ya cant try to guess when an injury is going to happen. What if you trade him and then he ends up being a top 5 WR for the year. Forte isn't doing all that well. I think Jackson is better than him just not gettin the scores that he should. So I don't really like the trade.

Sorry but i think that trade would weaken ya. Your wideouts aren't that good. MSW was a missed pickup for me but i think ya cant try to guess when an injury is going to happen. What if you trade him and then he ends up being a top 5 WR for the year. Forte isn't doing all that well. I think Jackson is better than him just not gettin the scores that he should. So I don't really like the trade.

Also, the Saints are gunna keep going with the three headed monster as long as its working and notice that when Bell is in there he runs harder than Thomas! Meanwhile Forte just can't get anything going! I have him and am greatly dissapointed!

If you are able to start 3 RB's go for it. If not, he mentioned a valid point. Your WR are not amazing and MSW may turn out to be a garbage yardage pro due to Jacksonville sloppy play. However, with Cutler in town and the offense opening up, Forte may not be the best fit for this team. They should have kept Benson. Watch as Benson teaches them a lesson this week. Forte is the type of back who get's better the more carries he gets.

Good points about MSW guys. To answer your question, yes we can start a 3rd RB at the W/R Flex spot. I was hoping to be able to

replace MSW with either Gonzo or Schilens, which is obviously a stretch. So with that being said, pass on this one? I appreciate

ALL the advice. Leave a link if I can provide any input on your questions.

Good points about MSW guys. To answer your question, yes we can start a 3rd RB at the W/R Flex spot. I was hoping to be able to

replace MSW with either Gonzo or Schilens, which is obviously a stretch. So with that being said, pass on this one? I appreciate

ALL the advice. Leave a link if I can provide any input on your questions.

Cool.. start 3rb is always nice.

If you take the trade, you will have 3 big RB names that could produce any given Sunday...

new/hot WR's breakout weekly. Much eaiser to grab one of them than a RB.

Depending on your record and bye weeks, i'd go for it and make the trade.