[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

who will be better the rest of the year- Favre or Flacco

cdj7k

hey guys, i have palmer now, and can work out a trade for either favre or flacco that will not hurt my team. who do you think will have the better season going forward. also, AD is my starting back, so going with favre as a potential weekly starter puts two vikings in strong scoring spots.

saying that i am leaning toward favre because of the pressure taken off of him by having AD in the backfield. plus he is playing smartly, right now at least.

flacco is doing great and he has his youthfulness on his side.

schedules arent that much different except favre gets home indoors which doesnt help him playoff time when they are on the road.

i am also not throwing palmer under the bus as i believe he will continue to do ok, but and this goes for flacco, too, cold wintery weather is coming.

just shoot me any thoughts you have on which one you would rather have. thanks

I would aim for Flacco. They are both playing well with Flacco having the edge. My main focus would be that if the Vikings continue their dominance they will have little need to have Favre in the entire game towards the end of the season (playoff time). As soon as they clinch--especially if they have homefield or if it is unatainable--they will likely play Favre for only a couple of quarters. This all of course assumes they will continue to win throughout most of their remaining schedule. Flacco will be fighting till the end and is already putting up better numbers.