[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Would you forfeit one week? HUGE TRADE!

Slugs3511

I am in a ppr league, I have won 3 in a row after beginning 0-3.

I have been offered Dallas Clark and Chris Johnson for Mendenhall, Steve Smith (Carolina) and Sydney Rice

The problem, most of my team is on a bye, MJD, Sims-Walker, Julius Jones, Matt Prater....

My team is:

Favre or Ryan

Mendenhall, Mike Bell, MJD and Julius Jones

Steve Smith, Anth Gonzo (hurt), Sims, Manningham, Rice

TE: Carlson

I can start any 2 RBs, and 2 Wrs.....+ 1 flex from the positions above....

If I make the trade, I will more than likely loose as CJ, MJD, Sims, Julius would all be on a bye....

If Gonzo is out, I would be able to sub a waiver wire replacement online.....because my lineup would mostly be on a bye....

I would only have Bell starting and Manningham + the waiver wire replacement.....so I would sacrifice 2 positions with 0 points....and most likely loose.......to go 3-4.......

After Sunday, my team would read....

Favre or Ryan

Chris Johnson, MJD, Julius Jones......(start 2 or 3 here)

Sims Walker, Manningham, Anthony Gonzalez ( I would only start two here or 3)

Dallas Clark

Akers, Prater

Colts, Texans.....

Am I better with this trade? and should I loose this week more than likely.....

I am in a ppr league, I have won 3 in a row after beginning 0-3.

I have been offered Dallas Clark and Chris Johnson for Mendenhall, Steve Smith (Carolina) and Sydney Rice

The problem, most of my team is on a bye, MJD, Sims-Walker, Julius Jones, Matt Prater....

My team is:

Favre or Ryan

Mendenhall, Mike Bell, MJD and Julius Jones

Steve Smith, Anth Gonzo (hurt), Sims, Manningham, Rice

TE: Carlson

I can start any 2 RBs, and 2 Wrs.....+ 1 flex from the positions above....

If I make the trade, I will more than likely loose as CJ, MJD, Sims, Julius would all be on a bye....

If Gonzo is out, I would be able to sub a waiver wire replacement online.....because my lineup would mostly be on a bye....

I would only have Bell starting and Manningham + the waiver wire replacement.....so I would sacrifice 2 positions with 0 points....and most likely loose.......to go 3-4.......

After Sunday, my team would read....

Favre or Ryan

Chris Johnson, MJD, Julius Jones......(start 2 or 3 here)

Sims Walker, Manningham, Anthony Gonzalez ( I would only start two here or 3)

Dallas Clark

Akers, Prater

Colts, Texans.....

Am I better with this trade? and should I loose this week more than likely.....

hmmm... i guess i am having a tough time understanding why you would have two positions with 0 points, couldnt you then drop Carleson to add a position from the waivers?

roster limits are 2 QBs, 4 RBS and 4 WRs, 2 TEs, 2 DEf and 2 Kickers....Sorry....

The way I look at it...

If you pull the trade you have a better team, but you will most likely fall to 3-4.

If you don't pull the trade you have a worse team, and you still probably lose and fall to 3-4.

With MJD, Sims-Walker, Julius Jones on bye. Mendenhall has a bad match-up anyway, and will probably only get 5 or 6 points, and you will gain points this week with your TE

The way I look at it...

If you pull the trade you have a better team, but you will most likely fall to 3-4.

If you don't pull the trade you have a worse team, and you still probably lose and fall to 3-4.

With MJD, Sims-Walker, Julius Jones on bye. Mendenhall has a bad match-up anyway, and will probably only get 5 or 6 points, and you will gain points this week with your TE

+1