[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which RB to bench this weekend?

jordanzs

I think Grant is the less talented of the 3, however, he's got a great matchup over a Browns team that lost D'Qwell, and the rest of the team has been sick with the flu

SJax has been consistent, and Indy can be ran on.

Benson has the tough matchup, but he's got the whole revenge factor going for him.

I would start Benson. Here's why:

1. Grant has not had a single great game...even against the lowly Rams. I would not hold out hope he gets it going vs the Browns. He seems to have lost his burst and explosion this year.

2. SJax is a stud. But it wont matter if Indy can be run on when the Rams are down by 28 at halftime - you see where I am going with that....SJax will be neutralized except for passes out of the backfield and goal line carries.

3. Benson has proven he is... gulp... a stud this year - even against tough defenses.

Start Benson who to this point has proven he is the real deal.

Please see my post regarding a trade I am considering.

Thanks.