[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Well i need some advice on a situation...

CSA81

I have aquired Flacco in a trade for Benson and now I have a situation here. I think moving forward I may go with Flacco (other than this week obviously since the bye) as my starter. I have shopped both around the league the past few days and have only one hit. Everyone is pretty much set at qb so just not intersted.

But there is a team that needs one desperatly. He said all he will offer is Megatron and nothing else, said he can't give up anything else. Which i do agree he is pretty thin all around. So my ? is do i just cut my ties with mcnabb for this trade or do i keep him for a better opportunity?

thanks for responces, i try to answer yours if I can.... well at least i will try :wacko:

I don't know your team's rank, the scoring or number of teams in your league, but this is my take. It may not be valid given my lack of info.

I would do it. You may not get much from him this week (hobbled), but when he comes back from his bye it looks like he has a better than average schedule the rest of the season and I think he's got stud quality no matter who the QB might be. There's no guarantee, but you start 3 WR's and I just don't see value in having 3 QB's. If, in 3 weeks or so, you feel you have too many productive WR's. You might find a productive WR has more trade value than Mcnabb.

FWIW - I wouldn't have made the Benson trade.

It actually wasn't just flacco for benson. I also recieved t. jones, washingon, harvin for benson. Idk if it was the best trade, but i already had some offers for mcnabb and those went out the window with all the people except one after i accepted. But anyway i updated mysig with a little more info. I am jus going to go ahead and do it