[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who would you trade for Eli?

jdunk

Have Palmer on bye next week and not much on the waiver wire (Henne, Hill, Sanchez, Delhomme highlight the list; not much to pick from). The Eli Manning owner also has Peyton so he's looking to move Eli for a WR. I have WR depth but not sure who I'm willing to give up. I can probably swing a deal for Nate Burleson but he's being targeted so much I'm not sure I want to trade him. Would you offer Burleson, Braylon Edwards or DeSean Jackson for Eli?

Appreciate any comments.

I would offer Edwards.

I just think Sanchez will continue to take his lumps and it will hurt Edwards. Think about it. You think so little of Sanchez that you're willing to trade away a WR for Eli rather than pick up Sanchez from the ww for a K.

Also, I'd probably rather have 2 start-able QB's than 2 K's.

idk if u would be able to get Eli for Edwards. maybe desean jackson... that might work
Good point. We don't know who the other owner has on his roster now. So, it's hard to tell who he would accept in trade. However, there seemed to be a fair amount of anticipation that Edwards would become more productive by leaving Cleveland. The other owner might be one of those guys that believes that the move to NY will bring Edwards closer to his 2007 production. I'd offer Edwards 1st, but I'd be willing to give up one of the others given the WR depth and my belief that a viable QB2 is desirable insurance against the unexpected.