[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pick 2 RB to start...thanks in advance!

PythonPatrol

Hi all! You guys have given me some great advice and now I need more of it.

This week I have to decide between the following RB's. I need to start 2 in a standard perfomace league.

Barber vs Atanta- playing hurt and part of a 3 headed moster

Lynch @ Carolina- Qb out this week and still spliting time but gaining more touches

Bradsahw vs Cardnals- top Def vs run & still with Jacobs but is explosive

Let me know what you all think and I will help you with yours too!

Hi all! You guys have given me some great advice and now I need more of it.

This week I have to decide between the following RB's. I need to start 2 in a standard perfomace league.

Barber vs Atanta- playing hurt and part of a 3 headed moster

Lynch @ Carolina- Qb out this week and still spliting time but gaining more touches

Bradsahw vs Cardnals- top Def vs run & still with Jacobs but is explosive

Let me know what you all think and I will help you with yours too!

They will load the box on Lynch this week because his QB is hurt. Go with the other two.

I like Marshawn & Bradshaw this week ... a fair amount of risk in the DAL RB situation, and Bradshaw has done little so far that should cause any lack of confidence in using him. Lynch seems the wildcard, but with Edwards out, the CAR defense not being stellar & Lynch looking fairly decent over the past couple of weeks - he gets the nod IMO.

I like Marshawn & Bradshaw this week ... a fair amount of risk in the DAL RB situation, and Bradshaw has done little so far that should cause any lack of confidence in using him. Lynch seems the wildcard, but with Edwards out, the CAR defense not being stellar & Lynch looking fairly decent over the past couple of weeks - he gets the nod IMO.

Thanks TS.. I was thinking earller in the week to go with Barber but you are right about the Dallas.. Thanks!!!