[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Barber and Turner

mavsastros7

Im starting Barber and Turner at the RB slots this Sunday and then Slaton at the RB/WR slot, does anyone see Barber or Turner having break out games this week against each others respective teams?

Barber, no. He will be slotted among 2 other very good backs and he 's also still injured. Turner, yes. Norwood is out so Turner will get nearly all the share of the carries. Slaton will be Slaton. Only marginal ground yards but some decent reception yards.

Please see mine: http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=304551

Barber, no. He will be slotted among 2 other very good backs and he 's also still injured. Turner, yes. Norwood is out so Turner will get nearly all the share of the carries. Slaton will be Slaton. Only marginal ground yards but some decent reception yards.

Please see mine: http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=304551

Ok thats kinda what I was thinking.... with that being said would you start Barber or L. Washington along with Turner and Slaton??

Hmm, that's a harder question. I think if Oakland can shut down Thomas, then Washington might get some good carries. I just think Barber will only be seen in the first half.

if you were in my shoes who would you start? whos the safest pick put it that way?

I'd probably take my chances with Washington. I think the way Sanchez has been playing, NY will try and get the running game going. Oak stopped the Philly in the run category, but then, I don't Philly tried to run all that much.

Good luck.

Ok thats kind of the direction I was leaning toward

thanks! Good Luck to you also