[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

RB and WR Advice?

mavsastros7

RB I'd go Turner, Slaton and Washington

Receivers I'd start Welker and Manningham. Austin hasn't really proven allot to me and with all three backs in the mix, I suspect a whole lot of running in the game to keep the ball out of Ryans hands.

Yea Miles Austin had that one mega huge game and thats about it.... I just noticed where he was named the starting WR opposite Roy W and since Roy has an apparent injury I figured maybe Austin could be big again this week, but yea Manningham has 4 TD's in 6 games so that should be a solid pick. Barber is the one that scares me and I think that its such a risk playing him b/c unless he gets a TD hes not going to really me many pts.... I just hope that Slaton will get 50 yds rushing and 50 yds receiving with a TD in either department