[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

First WDIS post of the season.....RB

Chaim Witz

PPR league with standard yardage stats. Can start 2 RB and a flex WR/RB (My receivers really suck)

Benson vs CHI

LT @ KC

Barber vs ATL

Pierre vs. MIA

Obviously, I need your thoughts pretty quick. I have my thoughts on each, but don't want to over-think it.

Benson - only real running option for Bengals and I think this will be a running game for both sides.

LT - I think he looked OK last time out and should have at least one good game this year. I think this could be it....especially if they get a bit of a lead and keep running it.

Barber - fractured thumb....split carries for all 3 backs.....Against ATL, I think he probably gets one TD.....Thumb fracture could hinder pass catching in PPR

Pierre - split carries evenly with Bell last week, BUT, mostly due to sitting out during some garbage time where Bell got 10 carries in 2nd half. I hate counting this guy out.

PS: Have a choice between TO and Kevin Walter at WR this week. Currently going with Walter, but willing to hear opinions on that.

Thanks!

PPR league with standard yardage stats. Can start 2 RB and a flex WR/RB (My receivers really suck)

Benson vs CHI

LT @ KC

Barber vs ATL

Pierre vs. MIA

Obviously, I need your thoughts pretty quick. I have my thoughts on each, but don't want to over-think it.

Benson - only real running option for Bengals and I think this will be a running game for both sides.

LT - I think he looked OK last time out and should have at least one good game this year. I think this could be it....especially if they get a bit of a lead and keep running it.

Barber - fractured thumb....split carries for all 3 backs.....Against ATL, I think he probably gets one TD.....Thumb fracture could hinder pass catching in PPR

Pierre - split carries evenly with Bell last week, BUT, mostly due to sitting out during some garbage time where Bell got 10 carries in 2nd half. I hate counting this guy out.

PS: Have a choice between TO and Kevin Walter at WR this week. Currently going with Walter, but willing to hear opinions on that.

Thanks!

I like Benson, Pierre and LT

Start TO this week and have confidence in Ryan Fitzpatrick as he try's to land a starting job!