[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

TRADE HELP NEEDED.

Ed Hoyle

I need TRADE Advice soon....My QB situation is horrible, as I drank the Kool-Aid and thought Edwards would do well with TO.

Been offered a trade.... Matt Ryan, Darren Sproles, and Justin Gage FOR Chad Henne, Matt Forte, Austin Collie

There are Dynasty Picks involved. We get 1 PPR, 1 for 10 Yds/Rush-Rec., 6 pts. TD.

SO, my roster is:

QB - T. Edwards, Bulger, Henne, V. Young

RB - Forte, LT, Mendenhall, Harrison, Larry Johnson, Byron Scott

WR - Evans, Randy Moss, Austin Colie, Andre Caldwell

TE - Owen Daniels, Jared Cook

ST/D - Saints

PK - Feeley

My team is 5-1-1 with Luck. But, am on a slide with a tie-loss in last two weeks. Should I ride this out with hope that one of my Backups comes on and Forte becomes a stud again next year, or move on right now??

I need TRADE Advice soon....My QB situation is horrible, as I drank the Kool-Aid and thought Edwards would do well with TO.

Been offered a trade.... Matt Ryan, Darren Sproles, and Justin Gage FOR Chad Henne, Matt Forte, Austin Collie

There are Dynasty Picks involved. We get 1 PPR, 1 for 10 Yds/Rush-Rec., 6 pts. TD.

SO, my roster is:

QB - T. Edwards, Bulger, Henne, V. Young

RB - Forte, LT, Mendenhall, Harrison, Larry Johnson, Byron Scott

WR - Evans, Randy Moss, Austin Colie, Andre Caldwell

TE - Owen Daniels, Jared Cook

ST/D - Saints

PK - Feeley

My team is 5-1-1 with Luck. But, am on a slide with a tie-loss in last two weeks. Should I ride this out with hope that one of my Backups comes on and Forte becomes a stud again next year, or move on right now??

How many players do you start at QB, WR, & RB? Assuming 1QB, 2WR, 2RB I like it. Ryan's a big upgrade for you. It leaves you with SD RB and Mendenhall as your main RBs I'd rather start them than Forte anyway. Collie's nice now, but I think will be a wash with Gage when Gonzo gets back soon.

If you have to start 3 WRs...I might still do it....you need to make another move of some kind somehow though. Evans just can't be counted on to start. Neither can Gage. Caldwell is kind of OK. Maybe see if you can get anyone to bite on the Saints DST and play weekly matchups?

I would do the trade NOW!

RYan is a nice upgrade, since MIA will always try to run 1st.

Dont know whats wrong with Forte this yr, maybe the O-line, since he only has 1 td and that was vs Det.

Sproles gets pts as a buckup and if or when LT gets inj, Sproles is money.

Frankly, I'm surprised someone made you that offer.

Good Luck

We start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 2 Util. (TE, WR, RB) We can start 4 WR or TE, but not more than 3 RB.)

I will accept the trade tonight.

KP

I had an offer for Cutler too, but just don't know if he's to that level as Ryan.