[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Advice Please

stieffy

Use 1QB, 2 RBs, 3 WRs, 1TE, 1PK, 1DT/ST

Let focus on RBs and WRs. I have Celek and Vernon Davis. I will let Celek go for a trade. I will use V. Davis all the way.

I have RBs - SJax, Ricky Williams, Portis, Moreno, J. Stewart, and Donald Brown.

I have WRs - Moss, Jennings (me frustrated), Holmes, Maclin, and Manningham. This wkd - Moss and Holmes on bye I am stuck to use Jennings, Maclin and Manningham. I am in 9th place and I am #2 on wire waiver. I plan to pick up Hester over Shion Green and Wells.

One team has Cooley. Cooley is out for most of the rest of the season. Needs TE. I offer Celek to him.

He replied me back - 2 choices

1) Celek for Breaston (Boldin is healthier lately) Worth?

2) Celek/Jennings for Pierrie Thomas/Housemanzh (I might not need Pierre Thomas because I will use 2 of 3 RBs - SJax, RW, and Moreno.)

He has a thin WRs and plenty of RBs - Bradshaw, Gore (he won't give), Pierre Thomas, K. Smith, and D. Williams. WRs - Bowe, Housezmanah, Breaston, Walter, Roy Williams, and Steve Smith (Car).

I am thinking to offer Celek for Housezmanah straight up? Since he will use Celek as TE starter all the way.

Thanks,.