[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who to drop for Shonn Greene

ParLawGod

I am thinking about picking up Shonn Greene, but do not know who to drop:

My roster:

QB (start 1): Rodgers/Schaub

WR (start 3): Fitzgerald/Jennings/Sims-Walker/Smith(NY)

RB: (start 2): Grant/Portis/Slaton/Thomas

TE: (start 1): Celek (currently dropping Cooley for Manningham, if the waiver goes well)

K (start 1): Tynes

DEF (start 1): GB/NO

I have been thinking about dropping Pierre Thomas, as he has been my least productive back...but I've been holding onto him hoping that he will pick up in production (so far he has not). I had a friend of mine tell me to drop Portis (he thinks that Portis is going to get injured soon and be out for several weeks anyways), BUT he has a bye week and some good healing time.

Any thoughts?

Thank you!

Edited by ParLawGod

I think you are on the right track with dropping Thomas. While Portis and that whole offense are horrible right now, there is a little hope that things could go up. They certainly can't go down. NO just has too many people in the mix right now and Green would give you that shot of getting someone you can count on every week as the season goes on.