[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WOW What would you do?

Bree22

Would you trade Ray Rice for Thomas Jones and Austin Miles?

or

counter offer with Rice, Jennings, Massaquoi (throw in because I would have to drop a player after the trade) for Jones, Miles and Andre Johnson (yes I know he is hurt right now)?

Or

Sit tight (keep your studs) and ride out what I got and play one of my RBs as my bye week filler.

My current team is the following: We start 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, K, D plus a Flex. It is a PPR with bonuses on Distance TDs. 10 team head to head. Record is 5-2 and tied for first in division. Other team is in the playoff hunt.

QBs

Ryan & Hasselback

RBs

Jones-Drew, Rice, Bradshaw, Lynch, Wells

WRs

White, Jennings, Houshmandzadeh, Maclin, Nicks, Massaquoi

TEs

Owens & Carlson

D

Giants & Seahawks

You're joking right? I wanna come play in your league:

Trade 1:

Rice = Jones (both split carries, but are #1's) - And in fact, NY is actually looking like more of the run-first team this year, with sanchez starting to struggle.

Then you throw in Miles Austin, who is looking like way more of a stud than the supposed #1 RW.

Trade 2, you add in:

Jennings < A. Johnson (when healthy)

Massaquoi < Austin

Jeez, I hope you realize how lucky you are to be playing with competition that is willing to give up all that, just for a push at RB in Ray Rice... Do it, before he realizes what he's giving up.

You're joking right? I wanna come play in your league:

Trade 1:

Rice = Jones (both split carries, but are #1's) - And in fact, NY is actually looking like more of the run-first team this year, with sanchez starting to struggle.

Then you throw in Miles Austin, who is looking like way more of a stud than the supposed #1 RW.

Trade 2, you add in:

Jennings < A. Johnson (when healthy)

Massaquoi < Austin

Jeez, I hope you realize how lucky you are to be playing with competition that is willing to give up all that, just for a push at RB in Ray Rice... Do it, before he realizes what he's giving up.

I guess that is what has me taken back. I don't think Rice and Jones are equal. Rice is worth more than Jones (remember it is a PPR league) but Austin too? is he just a flash in the pan or is he the real deal? I guess my other problem is that if Jennings wasn't so bad this year I wouldn't even be thinking about making this trade. You know you can only start so many players each week. But I am a little concerned about my WRs.

Actually he made the offer I keep looking at this trade and figured that he would've or should've asked for Jennings back and make it 2 for 2.

Anybody else?