[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Drop Mcgahee for Beanie?

specks & reds

Welcome aboard, new guy! We have an advice forum that is the appropriate place for this type of question and I'm sure one of our moderators will move it there soon.

That being said, why would you continue to hold McGahee at all? Ray is the man now. Personally, I like Beanie a little more this week, but it's probably a wash.

where would be a better place for this question? i am curious myself as i am fairly new to this site. this seems like the right place for his question.

and i would hold on to willis. rice may be the man but mcgahee will still probably get the gl carries. until that changes i would say hold onto willis. anyone else you can drop?

Kinda depends on what the rest of your roster looks like and what your league rules are. More information is better.

I like Wells going forward and AZ has a pretty reasonable sched ahead. If you're in a TD heavy league I could see a case for keeping Willis, but again, I'd need more information because there are too many different scenarios you've left open.

thanks for the welcome. I originally posted in the other ff general. As for anyone else I can drop, I've got Benson, SJax, Moreno and Mcgahee. Since Benson is on a bye, I've got to start either Moreno or Mcgahee. Dont like Moreno's match up with Ravens, so I'm trying to find a fill in back. We are only allowed 4 rb's on our roster.

Edited by specks & reds

Given the 4 only RB rule, I'd try to trade somebody McGahee for a WR to pick up Wells. I hate to kick anybody to the curb if I can get some value for 'em. I'd bet there are folks that would still be willing to give you somebody pretty good for McGahee, depending on the sofistication of your league. I like the AZ schedule like I said before, and you definitely want to get him on your roster. That's what I'd try to do first and if it comes down to dropping him or not, I go ahead and begrudgingly drop him.