[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS: Moreno, Wells, Hightower, Fargas, J jones

LayLow

In a non-ppr league looking to plug one of these guys in at RB2 (i know..horrible). My team is in my sig.

Moreno@BAL

Wells vs CAR

Hightower vs CAR

Fargas@SD

Julius Jones @ DAL

Leaning to Moreno or Wells. I figure BAL run D will be stout after the by and at home and he is splitting with Buckhalter anyway. I figure that will be a low scoring affair while ARZ vs CAR should produce more points and more chances to score for the RB's. Maybe they test Beanie out more if they have an early lead?

Leave a link for yours

I think you have to go Wells in this situation. Carolina is attrocious against the run, even though they have been improving slightly. Arizona will be up big in this game and my guess is Wells will be the one running out the clock

Id go in this order: Wells, Moreno, Hightower (non ppr kills his value), Jones, Fargas

Hillis has been a non factor this season. The playing time he will get is punt returns. They have been splitting time this week at Dove Valley between Hillis and Royal returning punts. They want Royal to be fresh. Which is the reason why Royal hasnt been consistent. Hillis wont get a single carry. Lamont Jordan would get work before Hillis. Im in Denver.