[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Possible Trade

mk53220

I been offered a trade that would be in effect week 9: PPR League: Please let me know what you would do, I will answer yours!!

I give:LT and Sproles

for

I Get:Palmer and McGahee

Here is my current team and scoring settings:

QB:Cutler,Flacco

WR: D Jackson,Housh, Sims-Walker,Massiquoi

RB:Forte,Benson,De Williams, LT, Sproles

TE: Shanicoe, winslow

K:K brown, Gostkowski

Def: Colts DEF

Roster Positions: QB, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, Q/W/R/T, K, DEF, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN

Passing Yards 25 yards per point; 3 points at 300 yards

Passing Touchdowns 4

Interceptions -2

Rushing Yards 10 yards per point; 3 points at 100 yards

Rushing Touchdowns 6

Receptions 1

Reception Yards 10 yards per point; 3 points at 100 yards

Reception Touchdowns 6

2-Point Conversions 2

Fumbles Lost -2

Edited by mk53220

Seems to me like you'd be giving up quite a bit for what appears to be a somewhat marginal upgrade at QB. I have not looked at the CIN schedule for the rest of the season, but it would have to be pretty favorable for me to consider this trade, despite the fact that Palmer has been a pretty consistent FF point scorer so far this year.

I'm not sure this trade really helps your team. McGahee hasn't done much lately so you're not improving at RB. Palmer had a huge week against the Bears but aside from that has been fairly average. Unless you're convinced he can build upon the Bears game I don't see Palmer as a major upgrade over Cutler or Flacco.

bump anyone else??

Ya, I do... listen to the people who have given you good advice already.

Like they said

1) not an upgrade at QB - I like Cutler, Flacco better, and even if you like Palmer, he's really not much of an upgrade.

2) McGahee is once again underperforming, whereas LT might be somewhat rebounding (and should at least get the bulk of the carries).

This is what you'd be giving up your RB depth for?

3) You need a WR more than anything else, and have the ammo right now at QB, RB, and TE to do it.

Why you would trade this depth for anything besides a WR upgrade is beyond me. A wideout is the only thing you really need right now, and a QB is the last thing you need (not to mention the fact that you are paying too much). Does that sum it up better?