[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Why no love ANHYWHERE for Sproles

buddydog

This is more of a curiosity than anything.

Sproles has been approaching RB1 numbers all year in both PPR and standard scoring leagues. He has 4 TDs in 6 weeks, a decent ammount of yardage, and currently ranks 15th of all RBs (slight variation depending on PPR vs standard though he actually doesn't have that many receptions). He averages more points per game than Steven Jackson, Michael Turner, Westbrook, Barber, Forte- the list goes on and on. He had one bad week but has actually been pretty consistent otherwise. His weekly totals have been: 17.6, 30, 7.5, 2.6, 9.4, 20.9. Yet for some reason, on every single weekly ranking by the gurus - Roto, FFToday, ESPN, CBS, Yahoo - he is consistenly ranked 35-42. This is the first week he has been in the low 30s. I just find it amusing when I see Forte, Turner, and Jackson ranked in the top 10 while Sproles is flanked by Jason Snelling and Jamal Lewis. I only have this guy in one league, but sure wish it were more.

Looking through rankings I really can't find any other top players that are ranked like this (maybe Sidney Rice until this week but even he is ranked top 10 now). Any thoughts?