[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

H.Nicks vs D.Hester

tosberg34

A Question of Substance  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Nicks vs Hester?

• Hakeem Nicks vs PHI
    • Devin Hester vs CLE

Nicks vs. PHI or Hester vs CLE?

Clearly, my gut says Hester because he had a good game last week finally (yeah, while he was sitting on my bench to) and he plays against the hapless Browns. He seems to have asserted his #1 status, albeit on a Bears team whose WR and QB combination look good on paper but have been fairly lackluster so far.

Nicks has looked fabulous the last several weeks but his matchup is a bit more difficult with the Eagles. However, he's made most of his oppurtunities and I personally see him overtaking Manningham sometime soon. Will it be this week w/Manningham questionable for the game?

Do I gamble with Nicks or go with the "appears to be safe matchup" with Hester?

Go with Hester brother!!

Knox has had his drop off bc hester is looking sharp and cutler is trying to find him.... Cle wont stop hester from doing what he wants to do if its a deep post or some good route running... either way HESTER is your best bet!!

I just dont think Hicks has that much upside where I would even say play him if you are looking for a gamble type of guy...

Just my :wacko: GOOD LUCK!