[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

TE? Donald Lee or Dustin Keller

monkeypaws

Ugghh... I'm one of the stupid ones who thought he was smart for waiting on a TE until Keller. He has been a huge dissapointment this year, but vs. Miami, he at least got lots of targets last time (and should this time too because of their stout run D). Also, they've showing a renewed commitment to start getting him the ball more.

With that said, I've been so dissatisfied with his play that I picked up V. Davis. Luckily, I'm no longer married to the guy, but I think this could be the one good week to use him. However, I do like Lee's situation right now (with Finley out). He could be the safer play, but considering they use him for blocking alot too, I think Keller has more upside.

It depends on whether you wanna roll the dice with Keller, because he could be the much better play this week... but of course the risk is he could also put up a 0 for ya. I'd take the gamble this week though, as I think the Jets will need him on a tough running day.