[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Last minute FLEX help?

jackets77

I still don't know that the Cards are committed to the run at all, whereas it's almost an anamoly that Jennings has been as invisible as he has.

If defenses continue to key in on him and Rodgers, then maybe Driver will continue to be the biggest recipient, but I just don't see that being the case for the rest of the season. There should be plenty of passes to go around against the Vikings, and I really can't imagine that Jennings won't get some big passes in this home game against his old QB (who happened to love going to Jennings).

Maybe I'm dumb for being too stubborn to bench the guy, but I think this would be a great game for him to turn it around. I'm not as sure about Wells, as I haven't watched too much of the Cards this year. Perhaps someone else can provide better insight on that option, but I think Jennings should do just fine (he's been starting to get the targets more, now they just have to connect for some big scores).