[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I hate you Dustin Keller

I was thinking that the draft was deep with TE's (an assumption that's proved to be very untrue), so I held off and built up depth before going with Keller in the way late rounds. I'd done my homework on the guy and thought it was a genius move.

Well, after trying to stick it out with the guy all season, I finally gave in and traded for Vernon Davis. Seemed to be my best course of action, but now he goes and does this...

8 catches, 76 yards and a TD

At least you all can finally start Keller now, because whoever's on my bench at TE is sure to get more than the starter.

I wisely made sure to get one of the better TEs and nabbed Daniels. It was looking great till today :wacko:

Interestingly, Keller is out there, but someone else will probably get him before I do - not that I'd count on him at all this year, but the other choices are even less appealing (eg King).

Edit: actually Fred Davis is there and as pathetic as the Skins are, might be worth a look at least for now.

Edited by BeeR