[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Playoff Preparation

benyak007

The team that owns Kurt Warner just aquired Peyton so he is shopping Kurt and he needs WRs. My QB is Rodgers and he's obviously awesome but his playoff sched is pretty bad. One decent matchup at CHI (maybe in the snow), one horrible matchup (at PIT) and a good one hosting SEA (but maybe snow there too) for the finals. Warner's is cake. The question is: Do I try to get Warner by trading away my WR depth? WRs are R. Moss, V. Jackson, Bowe, K. Walter and J. Knox. He is asking for Bowe and Walter for Warner and T.O. Would you make this move to get the sweet matcup in the playoffs? It's going to be a tight race til the end to decide who is going but right now I'm looking pretty good (second place, 3rd most points). Thanks in advance!