[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Steve Smith

mindthegap

I'm in a 4 man keeper league (I"m the defending champ)

I'm solid everywhere, except at WR. I've got Moss and Harvin as my #1 and #3 Wrs, but don't really have a #2. Berrian was it, but he stinks and Kevin Walter isn't great either. I'm on hte bubble, but I think I shoudl be able to make the post season.

So my question is, would you spend a 3rd rounder next year for Steve Smith pf the Panthers? Does anyone think he can regain his form?

There is a chance he can regain his form...though they Panthers do not have a great schedule coming up the rest of the season...

A third round pick in a 4 player keeper league is really a 7th round pick, I could argue that isn't a bad trade just in case Smith comes to life, I'd probably counter offer a 4th while pointing out how bad Smith's schedule is for the rest of the year and hope your trade partner accepts.

Best of Luck,

WashD

There is a chance he can regain his form...though they Panthers do not have a great schedule coming up the rest of the season...

A third round pick in a 4 player keeper league is really a 7th round pick, I could argue that isn't a bad trade just in case Smith comes to life, I'd probably counter offer a 4th while pointing out how bad Smith's schedule is for the rest of the year and hope your trade partner accepts.

Best of Luck,

WashD

Yea, I'm gonna do that..can't hurt.

That's a draw back of hte keeper..I'm keeping brady, moss, AP and SJax...so Smith is just a half season fix.