[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is this a good trade?

ark

It all depends on team needs... Do you need a QB? If so, Favre's a very good option (although there's always an injury risk there), but if you need these guys for depth at those positions, and/or already have a good QB, then there's no need to make the move.

Just consider your team needs. Otherwise, it doesn't matter if the trade is fair, if it doesn't help you. But yes, at the surface, it's a fair trade (according to the player's value). What they mean to your team is a far different story.

As others have suggested, we need to see your team and lineup requirements before we can give solid advice. Please post and I will respond back.

I just need a backup QB for McNabb and I am sending my reserves as the other team needs a RB for next week & TE upgrade. I may not play Favre as a starter, but may play him only if the match up is really good. The other team has Favre on bench and does not need him.

My RB are Rice, Benson, Addai (Wells, DMac, Greene, D.Brown)

TE Gonzo (G Olsen)

Edited by ark

I just need a backup QB for McNabb and I am sending my reserves as the other team needs a RB for next week & TE upgrade. I may not play Favre as a starter, but may play him only if the match up is really good. The other team has Favre on bench and has not used him.

I will assume this is a redraft league. This is a still a tough one as Greene would be an absolute stud for your team if TJ got hurt. At the same time, you've got RBs coming out of your ears and Favre is about as good a QB2 as you are going to get. Further, you may end up rotating Favre and McNabb as your QB1 each week going forward based on matchups. Make the move, unlike Greene, Favre will be in your starting lineup this week and many more when the matchup is right.

Edited by SpinalTapp