[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

drop watson for boss?

hamm hamm

i just picked up benjamin watson to address my need at tight end after owen daniels went out for the season. however, kevin boss just got dropped. would u drop watson for boss?

This week they are both rated the same, which means either one could go either way. Is Davis or Carlson o the WW? Also Scaife might be a good sleeper this week. If Watson and Boss are you only choices if it were me I would go Boss. Understand it's just my opinion.

i just picked up benjamin watson to address my need at tight end after owen daniels went out for the season. however, kevin boss just got dropped. would u drop watson for boss?

Neither player gets a ton of looks. Boss hasn't recorded more than 4 catches all season, and last week's TD was his first of the season. Waston hasn't been seeing the ball at all lately, but does have 4 scores on the season. So, it's really a toss-up.

I like Fred Davis against ATL this week if he's out there. The Falcons can't cover the tight end, and Jason Campbell loves his TE's.

Bo Scaife, as someone else mentioned, would be my next pick. Obviously if John Carlson were available, I'd go with him over ALL of these guys, as he's bound to get it together, and has a nice match-up with the Lions this week.

Also, Jermichael Finley is out this week for GB, so Donald Lee or Spencer Havner could be decent stop-gap plays.

Hope I helped.

This week they are both rated the same, which means either one could go either way. Is Davis or Carlson o the WW? Also Scaife might be a good sleeper this week. If Watson and Boss are you only choices if it were me I would go Boss. Understand it's just my opinion.

i have carlson and i probably will start him this week. davis is on the waiver wire but i trust eli a heck of a lot more than campbell, even though that isnt saying much

i have carlson and i probably will start him this week. davis is on the waiver wire but i trust eli a heck of a lot more than campbell, even though that isnt saying much

It's your decision but I think Davis will be a good "dump off" choice for Campbell. Maybe not a score but a lot of yardage and receptions. Carlson is dependent on the Hawk's o-line. The 1st week Carlson had 2 Td's because Hass was on his feet. I would research the O-Line for Seattle and then make a choice. Either way I think Watson is a hail -Mary and Carlson and Davis are a little bit more solid.