[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Big Trade

nhoops

Hi,

I'm 4-4 and so is he. He's about to win this week and I lost by less than a pnt. Mainly thanks to poor QB play, and DeSean Jackson having and off game. It's a standard scoring league and we start QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, K, TE, D

My Team

QB - Ryan, E.Manning (would have won had I started Eli)

RB - C.Johnson, P.Thomas, L.McCoy, Addai, Maroney, Parker

WR - A.Johnson, DeSean Jackson, Rice, S.Smith (NYG)

TE - Celek

K - Akers

D - Minn, ATL

His Team

QB - Rogers, Favre

RB - Grant, Rice, LT, Stewart, Bell, B.Wells

WR - Fitzgerald, TJ Housh, Walter, Nicks, Holt

TE - Clark

K - Crosby

D - Sea

So the offer is Favre, LT, and Hous for AJ, Manning, and Maroney.

If LT has a decent game yesterday I would feel better about this. He wouldn't start right now over CJ, Thomas or Addai. A. Johnson is on a bye next week but so is Smith and Manning.

Favre has burned me many times in te past and I vowed never to have him again. But so far this year he's been decent. He's ranked 8th while Manning is ranked 13th and Ryan 15th. Available QB's are Garrard, Freeman, Young, Sanchez.

Would I be settting him up with Fitz and AJ? Should I reject it. The trade deadline is 11/20.

Thanks

Edited by nhoops

I wouldn't take it. When I look at a trade, the first thing I look at is who gets the best player. And Andre is far and above not even close the best player in this deal. Don't be fooled by housh' touchdown against the lions, he still had 30 yards. You can play the carousel with your qbs and make it through because I don't see awesome depth at your WR core. Jackson is very inconsistent and steve smith had a few good weeks and now he is back to normal. Hit reject my friend

Hi,

I'm 4-4 and so is he. He's about to win this week and I lost by less than a pnt. Mainly thanks to poor QB play, and DeSean Jackson having and off game. It's a standard scoring league and we start QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, K, TE, D

My Team

QB - Ryan, E.Manning (would have won had I started Eli)

RB - C.Johnson, P.Thomas, L.McCoy, Addai, Maroney, Parker

WR - A.Johnson, DeSean Jackson, Rice, S.Smith (NYG)

TE - Celek

K - Akers

D - Minn, ATL

His Team

QB - Rogers, Favre

RB - Grant, Rice, LT, Stewart, Bell, B.Wells

WR - Fitzgerald, TJ Housh, Walter, Nicks, Holt

TE - Clark

K - Crosby

D - Sea

So the offer is Favre, LT, and Hous for AJ, Manning, and Maroney.

If LT has a decent game yesterday I would feel better about this. He wouldn't start right now over CJ, Thomas or Addai. A. Johnson is on a bye next week but so is Smith and Manning.

Favre has burned me many times in te past and I vowed never to have him again. But so far this year he's been decent. He's ranked 8th while Manning is ranked 13th and Ryan 15th. Available QB's are Garrard, Freeman, Young, Sanchez.

Would I be settting him up with Fitz and AJ? Should I reject it. The trade deadline is 11/20.

Thanks

I don't see why you would want this trade. Your quarterbacks are average, so Favre would be an upgrade (right now), but even as awesome as he's been, there's still the chance he fades down the stretch, or that MN goes to a run-first approach again against these lesser teams at home the next three weeks.

Manning was decent this week, and Ryan still has potential with a solid supporting cast. You running backs are strong, so I don't see the need to add anything there, and while D Jax is definitely hit or miss, TJ Housh isn't anything special. Sure, he scored this week, but how long did that take? And Seattle won't be playing the Lions every week.

I'm not against you getting Favre, but LT isn't playing at an elite level anymore, and Housh just isn't worth giving that much away in a package deal.

I say stand pat, or at least work on a counter. This trade just doesn't work for your team.

Thanks guys, those were my feelings as well.

I did counter with Favre/Housh for Smith/Manning.....or just Favre for Smith. We shall see